- About ENGIE
- Corporate Governance
- Energy Transition
- Innovation and R&D
- Generation Complex
- Cana Brava Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Estreito Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Itá Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Machadinho Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Passo Fundo Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Ponte de Pedra Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Osório Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Santiago Hydroelectric Power Plant
- São Salvador Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jaguara Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Miranda Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jorge Lacerda Thermoelectric Complex
- Cidade Azul Photovoltaic Plant
- Assú V Photovoltaic Plant
- Lages Cogeneration Unit
- Ibitiúva Thermoelectric Plant
- Ferrari Thermoelectric Plant
- Rondonópolis Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- José Gelázio da Rocha Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Tubarão Wind Plant
- Umburanas Wind Complex
- Campo Largo Wind Complex
- Trairi Wind Complex
- Water Reservoir
- Transmission lines under construction
- For Your Home
- For Your Company
- Solar Energy
- Free Energy Market
- Energy Consulting and Management
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Information Security, Automation and Telecoms Infrastructure
- For Cities
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resources and Investments
- Awards and Recognitions
- Commitment to Decarbonization
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Decision
- Financial Information
- Events and Presentations
- Shareholders and board meetings
- Speak to IR
- Publicly-held Controlling Companies
A program or software designed specifically to detect, cancel and eliminate computer spywares and other types of malicious codes.
A program or software designed specifically to detect, cancel and eliminate computer viruses and other types of malicious codes.
A small file containing a sequence of characters sent to the user’s computer to identify him or obtain information on the use of a Website. Cookies can store user preferences and other information including information for eliminating the need for the repeated supply of data. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or insert viruses or read files in a computer.
The science and art of writing messages in cypher or in coded format. It is used among other purposes for: authenticating the identity of users, authenticating electronic transactions and protecting the confidentiality of personal and commercial communications.
A system constituted by the combination of software and hardware, used to divide and control access between computer networks. Personal firewall: software or program used to protect a computer against unauthorized Internet accesses. It is a specific type of firewall.
A Procedure whereby the user informs that he/she is disconnecting from a Website to close off the communication sessions in order to avoid access by third parties.
An application used for navigating Websites and portals on the internet.
A term used for unsolicited emails, generally sent to a large number of recipients.
A term used for a large category of software, the purpose of which is to monitor the activities of a system and send in a disguised, unauthorized and malicious manner to third parties, collected information such as stored data, access passwords, banking and personal information.
Any person authorized to access secured areas of ENGIE Brasil’s Websites through identification and authentication, or areas where access is free, principally clients, suppliers, partners, representatives, employees and candidates for job vacancies.
A computer program or part thereof, normally of a malicious nature, which infects the machine as it spreads, or in other words, inserts copies of itself and becomes part of other computer programs and files. The objective is to cause damage to data and to execute other malicious activities.