- About ENGIE
- Corporate Governance
- Energy Transition
- Innovation and R&D
- Generation Complex
- Cana Brava Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Estreito Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Itá Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Machadinho Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Passo Fundo Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Ponte de Pedra Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Osório Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Santiago Hydroelectric Power Plant
- São Salvador Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jaguara Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Miranda Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jorge Lacerda Thermoelectric Complex
- Cidade Azul Photovoltaic Plant
- Assú V Photovoltaic Plant
- Lages Cogeneration Unit
- Ibitiúva Thermoelectric Plant
- Ferrari Thermoelectric Plant
- Rondonópolis Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- José Gelázio da Rocha Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Tubarão Wind Plant
- Umburanas Wind Complex
- Campo Largo Wind Complex
- Trairi Wind Complex
- Plants Under Construction
- Water Reservoir
- Transmission lines under construction
- For Your Home
- For Your Company
- Solar Energy
- Free Energy Market
- Energy Consulting and Management
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Information Security, Automation and Telecoms Infrastructure
- For Cities
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resources and Investments
- Awards and Recognitions
- Commitment to Decarbonization
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Decision
- Financial Information
- Events and Presentations
- Shareholders and board meetings
- Speak to IR
- Publicly-held Controlling Companies
The Investors section contains information about ENGIE Brasil Energia S.A., which is the
ENGIE's group company listed in the Brazilian Stock Exchange (B3: EGIE3, ADR: EGIEY).
Main Business Risks of ENGIE Brasil Energia
The supply of and demand for electricity can deviate from forecast so affecting energy prices and volume.
Adverse movements in electricity sector regulation and/or tax legislation.
Alteration in the economic variables such as interest, currency rates, commodity prices, economic growth and inflation, with an impact on the Company’s businesses
Risk of strategy operationalization
Adversity involving operationalization of strategic repositioning due to external factors (partners, maturity of the market and regulations, financing mechanisms) as well as internal (competencies and attitudes of management and employees, capacity to adapt and agility in taking decisions, clarity in relation to the strategic plan).
Operational performance and efficiency risk
Absence of physical guarantee or inefficient performance of ENGIE Brasil Energia’s wholly-owned plants or other assets in which it has a stake.
Occupational health and safety risk
Occurrence of any type of accident threatening the health of employees whether direct or outsourced, including sickness due to professional causes.
Unfavorable changes in the environmental regulations and the activities of organized social movements in relation to the plants in operation.
Risk in the development and installation of new projects
Occurrence of events in the development and installation of projects resulting in delays to the construction schedule or additional costs for installation or involving plant operations.
Major accident risk
Major accidents and disasters due to natural and human causes, involving the implementation of projects, plant operations and company management causing an interruption to the business.
Information system and cybernetic security risk
Absence and lack of security of IT resources can negatively impact operations and the Company image.
Wether internally or due to external participation, infringement of values and principles of the Code of Ethics: corruption, fraudulent use of the Company´s property, interference in competitive processes, disrespect for human rights, including working conditions and workplace relationships, among others.