- About ENGIE
- Corporate Governance
- Energy Transition
- Innovation and R&D
- Generation Complex
- Cana Brava Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Estreito Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Itá Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Machadinho Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Passo Fundo Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Ponte de Pedra Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Osório Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Santiago Hydroelectric Power Plant
- São Salvador Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jaguara Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Miranda Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jorge Lacerda Thermoelectric Complex
- Cidade Azul Photovoltaic Plant
- Assú V Photovoltaic Plant
- Lages Cogeneration Unit
- Ibitiúva Thermoelectric Plant
- Ferrari Thermoelectric Plant
- Rondonópolis Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- José Gelázio da Rocha Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Tubarão Wind Plant
- Umburanas Wind Complex
- Campo Largo Wind Complex
- Trairi Wind Complex
- Water Reservoir
- Transmission lines under construction
- For Your Home
- For Your Company
- Solar Energy
- Free Energy Market
- Energy Consulting and Management
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Information Security, Automation and Telecoms Infrastructure
- For Cities
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resources and Investments
- Awards and Recognitions
- Commitment to Decarbonization
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Decision
- Financial Information
- Events and Presentations
- Shareholders and board meetings
- Speak to IR
- Publicly-held Controlling Companies
Understand the ENGIE technology that will help you save
The Sun is a source of life and energy and it is based on it that ENGIE offers a sustainable and economic power generation solution from solar energy for homes and companies. This is one way to contribute to the environment and to change people’s daily lives where everyone stands to gain, including our planet.
Reduce your electric energy spending
Generate your own energy for years
Escape energy tariff raises
The bigger the system, the better the payback
The photovoltaic system
Find out how solar energy becomes electric energy
Solar energy is transformed into electric energy by roof-installed photovoltaic panels. Before the energy can be used, it must be transformed at the inverter, which will adjust the energy for on-site use.
Over the day, as the system generates energy, the site’s electric components will be supplied by energy generated by the photovoltaic system.
When the system is generating more energy that is being consumed, the surplus is injected into the grid and converted into credits that will be used automatically in periods when no generation takes place, such as night-time or rainy days.
The Energy Clearing System
The National Power Regulatory Agency (Aneel) has since 2012 established specific rules for distributed solar energy micro- and mini-generation by private parties. Resolution 482/2012 was the first regulation to enable the clearing system, whereby the energy produced by roof installed photovoltaic panels generates credits that can be offset against power bill costs. The clearing system is known worldwide as net-metering.
It is very easy and economical to generate your own energy
Run a simulation based on your energy consumption and find out how much you can save in the first year of operation alone.
ENGIE will carry out the feasibility analysis and prepare a complete project to install the system at your home or company.
Our specialized technical team will come to your site and conduct the entire system installation procedure.
After installation, you can keep track of your system as it operates in real time, and rely on our expert team for all the assistance you need.
Providing a comprehensive solution
ENGIE offers a comprehensive solution when it comes to solar energy suppliers. And what’s more, it does it sustainably and economically. Whether for your home or your company, ENGIE has an innovative proposal in line with your needs.