- About ENGIE
- Corporate Governance
- Energy Transition
- Innovation and R&D
- Generation Complex
- Cana Brava Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Estreito Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Itá Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Machadinho Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Passo Fundo Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Ponte de Pedra Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Osório Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Salto Santiago Hydroelectric Power Plant
- São Salvador Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jaguara Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Miranda Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Jorge Lacerda Thermoelectric Complex
- Cidade Azul Photovoltaic Plant
- Assú V Photovoltaic Plant
- Lages Cogeneration Unit
- Ibitiúva Thermoelectric Plant
- Ferrari Thermoelectric Plant
- Rondonópolis Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- José Gelázio da Rocha Small Hydroelectric Power Plant
- Tubarão Wind Plant
- Umburanas Wind Complex
- Campo Largo Wind Complex
- Trairi Wind Complex
- Plants Under Construction
- Water Reservoir
- Transmission lines under construction
- For Your Home
- For Your Company
- Solar Energy
- Free Energy Market
- Energy Consulting and Management
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Facility Management
- Information Security, Automation and Telecoms Infrastructure
- For Cities
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resources and Investments
- Awards and Recognitions
- Commitment to Decarbonization
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Decision
- Financial Information
- Events and Presentations
- Shareholders and board meetings
- Speak to IR
- Publicly-held Controlling Companies
ENGIE in the context of the energy transition
ENGIE develops its activities using a model based on sustainable growth in order to meet the major challenges of the energy transition to a low carbon economy: expansion of access to renewable energy, mitigation of, and adaptation to climate change, security of supply and rational use of natural resources.
In order to promote harmonious progress and to spearhead the energy transition in Brazil, the company seeks to offer increasingly more integrated and innovative solutions for people, companies and cities aligned to ENGIE’S global strategy of Decarbonization, Digitization and Decentralization.
To implement this transition, ENGIE’s business strategy is focused on three key activities for the future:
- Low carbon output, especially based on renewable energy and natural gas;
- Energy infrastructure;
- Efficient solutions adapted to the needs of the customers.
Energy efficiency is an important energy transition tool to be employed in the drive to a low carbon economy. In addition to its commitment for adopting measures for increasing its energy efficiency, ENGIE offers solutions for the management and efficient use of energy in the productive processes of its customers. The aim is to reduce costs, consumption and the carbon footprint and to improve customer infrastructure.
Through growth in renewable energy generation, the decarbonization of customer portfolios and tailored solutions offered to customers.
By being closer to the customer and the markets for meeting their respective needs with the generation of energy in a decentralized and sustainable manner and, wherever possible, closer to the points of consumption.
Through the digital transformation of the business, driven by innovation and technology, resulting in efficiency and operational optimization as well as smart and tailored solutions for customers.
Integrated solutions “as a service”
ENGIE’s vision of the energy transition is one in which services, technology and investments are integrated in decentralized businesses, creating high value added offerings to its customers.
ENGIE has a comprehensive portfolio of innovative and integrated low carbon solutions, responsible for reducing costs and improving infrastructure for its customers.
In this way, ENGIE offers tailored solutions to its customers, adapted to their needs, adding value to their businesses and making the Company a true strategic partner for the various economic segments in their energy transition process.
Our ambition: to be leaders in the zero carbon transition "as a service”